- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone— clear zinc starts out white, rubs in clear!98% certified organic ingredients
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable
- Water-resistant for at least 40min.
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance—great for all skin types.
Clear Zinc Sunscreen with Non-Whitening Zinc Oxide
- Badger's SPF 30 Clear Zinc Sunscreen starts out white but rubs in clear. It's so easy to apply you’ve got to try it to believe it! Perfect for the beach, swimming and light activity, this broad-spectrum formula is in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base. Active ingredient: 18.75% uncoated clear zinc oxide. Badger’s clear zinc oxide sunscreens are less whitening on the skin and just as safe and effective as standard non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreens.
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Bcorp Certified
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 18.75% Base Ingredients: *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract. *=Certified OrganicRecommended Use
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.Recommended Dosage
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin.