- Aiya's crisp organic Sencha is combined with organic Matcha, and packaged into convenient pyramid tea bags. An exotic melange of refreshing Sencha and earthy Matcha give this tea many layers of tasting notes to discover. The most popular tea in Japan, Sencha is harvested in early spring for a crisp freshness and combined with stone-ground Matcha for a lingering impresssion of sweetness. Containing a blend of antioxidants and L-theanine, this guilt-free gourmet infusion can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
- The Aiya Tea Taster's Line is a collection of USDA Certified Organic authentic Japanese green teas, carefully selected for bringing the rich history of Japanese green teas to the American market. The Tea Taster's Line offers these exclusive collections in pyramid tea bags for a better brewing experience.
- Matcha contains high levels of antioxidant activity. Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity (ORAC) = 1,384.
- Organic Japanese Sencha Green Tea, Organic Japanese Ceremonial Grade Matcha
- Preparation: Steep 1 tea bag for 2 minutes in 1 cup of hot water at 140⁰F / 60⁰C.