- Use in Castor Oil Packs
Natural Wool Flannel
- Exceptionally durable and richly textured for maximum absorption.
- Natural and unbleached.
- Wool Flannel.
- Fold at least once to make a pack sized for desired application and saturate with castor oil. Oil may be preheated or used with a heating pad or hot water bottle.
- Position pack over the affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1 tsp to a pint) or use Castor Clean Towelettes.
- Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool, dry place.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
- Insider tip: A towel may be used to help protect surrounding fabrics from staining.