- Liverhealth Milk Thistle contains silymarin derived from fresh European milk thistle plants.
- Milk thistle provides liver detoxification and support in a convenient standardized extract capsule.
- Milk thistle use for treating liver ailments dates back to the ancient Greeks and this herb has also been used in Chinese medicine for over two thousand years.
- There are over 300 research studies on milk thistle use and benefits that back up its proven value in liver health today.
- Many of these studies were carried out in Europe and milk thistle is one of the herbs approved by the Commission E for its beneficial effects on liver-related diseases such as toxic liver damage, inflammatory liver disease, and cirrhosis.
- Prescribed by doctors in Europe to patients with compromised livers, milk thistle has been clinically proven to cleanse the liver of toxins, regenerate damaged liver cells, and optimize the production of bile.
- Milk thistle Seed Standardized 80% Extract 250mg (Silybum marianum) Â Providing 200mg Silymarin)
- Vegetarian Formula: (Vegetable Capsule)
- 1 capsule per day. Best taken with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.