- Same natural and effective products in an easy-to-carry format.
- Perfect size for travelling , even by plane.
- Available in four versions with fluoride: three for adult and ane for children.
Because it contains fluoride, it protects their precious teeth from cavities and acid erosion. Our natural and vegan toothpaste also rebuilds weak spots on the tooth and helps to remineralize tooth enamel.
- Effective toothpaste: Contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists that helps prevent cavities. Natural toothpaste: made with ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain, which, combined with the action of brushing, contributes to reduce dental plaque. Toothpaste that makes dental hygiene more fun for children: thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Certified by PETA: vegan toothpaste and certified cruelty-free by PETA. Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
- Sodium fluoride (0.243% w/w); Non-medicinal ingredients/Ingrédients non médicinaux : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, ethyl acetate (fruit), dimethyl heptenal (watermelon), hexenyl acetate (green fruit).
- Do not swallow. Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow. Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age. Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).