- Iron bisglycinate, easy to absorb and easy on the stomach
- Does not cause constipation
- Most iron supplements are difficult to absorb and come with icky side effects like constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and an upset stomach. Orange Naturals’ Iron Bis-Glycinate Liquid is easily digested and complete with vitamin C, B6, B12, and folate to help aid absorption.
- Each teaspoon (5ml) contains: Iron (Ferrochel™ ferrous bis-glycinate chelate)* 6.66mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 6.66mg Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 166.66 mcg Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 133.33 mcg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 33.33 mg Honey, stevia, glycerin, potassium sorbate, citric acid, natural orange flavour, purified water.
- Children and adolescents (1-18 years): Take 1 teaspoon (5ml) 1-2 times per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (15ml) per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products, 400mcg of folate per day is adequate for most women (to reduce the risk of neural tube defects). Consult a healthcare practitioner to determine if you would benefit from additional folate before taking this product. Refrigerate after opening.