- Chanca piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) is a South American herb that has been traditionally used to help pass gallbladder and kidney stones
- A study published in Urological Research demonstrated that Chanca Piedra has an inhibitory effect on crystal growth and aggregation in human urine, suggesting that it may interfere with the early stages of stone formation and may represent an alternative form of trea?ent and/or prevention of renal stones
- People suffering from gout (more common in men) may also receive relief from Chanca Piedra
- Gout is characterized by the formation of uric acid crystals that are deposited in small joints
- The area most commonly affected is the big toe
Platinum Naturals' Chanca Piedra is a South American Herb known in local folklore as 'Stone Crusher.' For over 1000 years, traditional medicine and herbalist have used Chanca Piedra as a kidney remedy. Modern science supports Chanca Piedra and its abilities.
Medicinal Ingredients: 1 capsule contains: Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) 10:1 extract 500 mg Non-medicinal and Capsule ingredients: HypromelloseRecommended Use
Chanca Piedra is traditionally used in Ayurveda as a diuretic (Murtala) to help relieve mild urinary tract infections.Recommended Dosage
Take one (1) capsule once a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.