- Formulated to help reduce frequent urination and urinary incontinence that can lead to interrupted sleep, anxiety-ridden travel, embarrassing odour and wetness.*
- All-in-one urinary tract support for a clean urinary tract, relaxed bladder muscles and reduced inflammation and irritation.*
- Helps alleviate symptoms associated with urinary tract infections (UTIs), such as burning sensations and/or frequent urination.*
- Tastes great. It has a nice, slightly sweet, citrus flavour making it an enjoyable part of your morning routine. No sugar needed.*
- Must help or money refunded.
Urinary incontinence can be embarrassing and emotionally distressful, which can eventually lead to isolation and depression. There are over 20 million people in North America living with incontinence. Women, old and young, make up 85% of that statistic.* If you are one of the many women suffering from urinary incontinence, Bell Lifestyle's Bladder Control Tea for Women is the all-in-one, natural solution to help reduce sleepless nights and days of isolation caused by bladder and urinary incontinence.*
With Bladder Control Tea for Women, you get a masterful blend of therapeutic herbs to help you maintain control of your bladder and most importantly your life.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Ingredients: Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit/berry) 1000 mg, Early goldenrod (Solidago gigantea) (aerial part) 265 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root) 272 mg, Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) (leaf) 558 mg, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (herb) 686 mg, Rose hips (Rosa canina) (berry) 119 mg, Cornsilk (Zea mays) (stigma) 500 mg, Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) (aerial part) 500 mg, Lemon (Citrus x limon) (fruit) 100 mg. (Amounts based on a 2 teaspoon/4 gram serving size).
Suggested Use: Adult Females: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-2 times daily in between meals. After desired results have been attained, drink 1 cup of tea daily for maintenance as required. Take a few hours before or after taking medication(s).
PREPARATION: Measure enough water in a pot for the number of large cups (8 oz/250 ml) you want to make and add 2 heaping teaspoons per cup. Add 25% more water to compensate for evaporation. Make enough for a few days if you like. When you scoop out the tea, scoop deep down into the bag to make sure the tea is kept well mixed. Example: If you want to prepare 4 cups of tea, measure 5 cups of water and 8 heaping teaspoons of tea. Heat on a stove until boiling, then turn stove off or set to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. Stir and allow the tea to cool, then strain into a pitcher. For best results let it soak for a few hours or overnight before straining. Store the pitcher in the refrigerator and drink the tea cold or reheated. You can put some in a thermos to take along with you to work. The tea has a pleasing aroma. The tea tastes great without sugar or sweeteners. If you prefer a sweeter tasting tea, try a little bit of stevia, xylitol, or honey. Do not prepare the tea by pouring hot water over it, as this will not give you the full benefit.