- Antioxidant Network™ is a synergistic combination of antioxidants that provide ongoing protection against free radical damage, keeping oxidative stress at bay. They become “electron donors” to unstable free radicals, making them complete cells again.
- Antioxidant Network™ contains N-Acetylcysteine, a precursor to the formation of Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant recycler. It also contains mixed tocopherols, a family of vitamin E compounds that act as fat-soluble antioxidants, along with Coenzyme Q10, DL-Alpha lipoic acid, green tea and zinc to provide a quick response to the first signs of free radical activity, protecting your cells from oxidative damage.
- Antioxidant Network is a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health and immune function.
- Each capsule contains: N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) 200mg, Mixed tocopherols (30% α, γ, & δ tocopherols) 150mg, Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 100mg, DL-Alpha lipoic acid 100mg, Green tea extract (50% EGCG) 60mg, Zinc (zinc citrate) 5.5mg, Selenium (selenium yeast) 100mcg.
- DIRECTIONS: Adults - Take one (1) capsule, one (1) or two (2) times per day with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.